Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Seriously.

Okay... so, this is Jackson again. First of all, I haven't felt very well lately. Actually, after the dramatic episode at the Websters' where I projectiled the contents of my bottle all over their couch and carpet, I've been "feeling" fine. However, just keep in mind that I AM sick. Something is wrong. The doctor and lab are investigating the culprit. Things are not right in my body. I understand that changing diapers isn't the best job in the world. And when the diapers do not fully contain the toxins, I understand that this may a distasteful cleanup procedure. I also am told that I get a bit sweaty in my sleep. This may be normal, or maybe it's strange,

HOWEVER...

Is it really necessary that the first time my mom bothers to "get creative" with a picture of me, this is the end result!?!


PIGPEN? REALLY?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home