Thursday, November 16, 2006

Me2

I need to apologize for not writing for a while. I've been busy. I've learned that there is this whole new realm to my world that I'd been oblivious to. I CAN MOVE! and GET THINGS! Really I can get just about anywhere I want, which is way better than laying on a blanket for the rest of my life. I especially like chasing the dog. I can climb him like a mountain and hug him and stick my fingers in his mouth and eyesockets. We're buds.
Speaking of buds, have you met my best friend yet? I don't think everyone's as lucky as I am to have a best friend that goes everywhere with you. He went to visit Grandma and Grandpa in North Carolina with me - we even had the same layover in Atlanta! The other day we were playing in the bathroom and he poured water from the faucet all over my pants and socks! Oh well! It was fun! Anyway, Mom took a picture of us playing today and put it here for you to see. Isn't he cute?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you wear socks? I can't get my daughter to wear socks (though she eats them). If you do wear socks, can I have some tips on convincing my daughter to wear hers? Her feet get cold.

4:22 PM  
Blogger johne nomad said...

Glad to hear you're getting along well with Rock! And I think your best friend is pretty cool as well.

Thanks for commenting on my blog & for even putting me on your enviable list of links!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isaiah, it is good to hear from you again after such a long hiatus. I too have a “best friend” who goes with me everywhere. He spills things on me all the time as well. This usually happens before important social events or critical business meetings. Just wait until you get a little older and at that point if your “best friend” is anything like mine, he will start saying and doing less than intelligent things in the presence of other people, especially individuals who you want to impress. This will keep life interesting…

So what are you eating these days? Have you tried avocados or okra yet? If you haven’t, you really should do so immediately.

1:44 PM  
Blogger i am rohrs said...

danH,
I'm down with avacado... especially mixed with bananas. Okra I'm still unsure about. I hear it's good fried, but I've been trying to watch my figure.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home