Monday, May 22, 2006

I've got game

So, I know you are all wondering how the date went.

(Thanks for the ideas, John. Where were the rest of you?)

Bailey and I met up at my house. She's a modern woman and wanted to express her independence, I guess. She looked great. I decided to pull out all the stops and tug on her female heartstrings and... that's right... take her garage sale-ing. (I know. I'm a stud.) We walked around in our snuglis for a couple of hours in the slightly cool spring sunshine. Then we went back to my place to grab some lunch. (Thanks moms.)

In fact, we had such a great time, I decided to take a risk and see if she wanted to hang out again that night. Once again, she got all dudded up in her evening wear. Casual, but with a touch of class. With her jeweled bracelet and her glue-on bow, she was stunning.

I was wearing a slightly suggestive onesie with my studly athletic pants.

We sat around the table to a steak dinner, grilled to perfection, then hung out on the couch and watched our parents as entertainment. It was a great night. We even stayed out a bit past our curfews. We laughed... we cried... it was great.

Here are a couple pictures from our night out.




I'm thinking about asking her out again next weekend. Any tips for a second date?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joshua Longbrake said...

i would advise taking her out for a nice evening at the goodwill.

personal preference.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Why did you have to let it out of the bag that my bow is glued on? That's like saying your tie is a clip on!!!!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home